Light Bulbs & Tubes Manufacturer
[ Shenzhen, China ]
Units per Carton:
150 cm width x 3 cm height x 3 cm depth
Detailed product description:
- T8 tube lights.
- Long lifespan: 50000 hours.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- High quality with competitive price.
- Size: D30 x 1500mm.
- Power: 28 watt.
- Voltage: 90vac to 230vac.
- Light source: SMD3528 x 81 Nichia led.
- Luminous: 1900 to 2000lm.
- Beam angle: 120 degree.
- Lifespan: 50000 hours.
- Color: warm white and cool white.
- Material: PC plus aluminum.
- CE and ROHS approved.
- Heat conductivity of aluminum base is 2.8, excellent heat dissipation and long life guarantee.
- Both wrinkle and transparent type PC covers are available.
- Solid state, high shock and vibration resistant.
- No radio frequency interference, no buzzing noise.
- No fluorescent flickering.
- No hazard of mercury or lead entering the environment.
- No danger of broken glass.
- Maintenance free, easy installation.
- Long lifetime 50,000 plus hrs 5 plus years.
- Low power consumption, high intensity.
- Bus, shuttle, railcars passenger interiors.
- Uninterrupted emergency lighting.
- Focused reading and task lighting.
- Interior design uses.
- Closet illumination.
- Cove lighting.
- Marine recreation applications.
- Concealed accent lighting.
- Edge lighting.
- Under counter lighting.
- Cubicle, workbench lighting.
- Recreational vehicle interiors.
- Payment: telegraphic transfer, 30% deposits before production, 70% balance to be paid before delivery and credit card are welcomed.
- Sample can be delivered in 6 days.
- Shipping freight are quoted under your requests.
- Shipping port: Shenzhen, Mainland China.
- Discounts are offered based on order quantities.
- Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
- Well trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
- OEM and ODM, any your customized lightnings we can help you to design and put into product.
Please quote eSources UK when contacting us.
Available to premium buyers (Sales)
Posted on 26th Dec 2011