[ Island Park, United States ]
We have been in business since 1927 manufacturing our own sleepwear, lingerie and daywear. 95% our garments are manufactured in the USA in one of our three domestic factories with the remaining 5% being imported garments. We stock over 300 different garment styles in a rainbow of fashion colors most available for immediate shipment.
Please quote eSources UK when contacting us.
|Manufacturer [Island Park, United States]|
|Sexy sleepwear, teddies, babydolls, pegnoir sets.|
Available to premium buyers (Sales)
Member since 2007