Garden Tool Bags Wholesaler
[ Stowmarket ]
Units per Carton:
28 cm width x 3.5 cm height x 20 cm depth
Not long before, you have to buy products containing so called herbal essence in the market but now, you can have all you want in 100% percents by yourself.
The way is extraction bags:
This item comes with five 1 gallon screen bags, of best quality, sweet package, charming and durable.
Each of them has a specific label of screen size from 25 micron to 220 micron.
Each color stands for a unique screen size.
You could use the plant extracts into cooking, perfumes, shampoos and soaps, beverages and aromatherapy.
- Long lasting high quality nylon material.
- Built in cord for easy binding the bag after being extracted.
- Corresponding color micron bags are labeled for proper order.
- Different sized bags for filtering different grades of herbal resins.
- Bags quantity: 5.
- One year warranty.
- Total: (5) 1 gallon filtration bags.
- Purple: 25 micron.
- Yellow: 73 micron.
- Green: 120 micron.
- Red: 160 micron.
- Blue: 220 micron.
- Please note that this is a time taking job and a lot of ice needed, so comprehensive preparation for it will be necessary.
- Remove the excess moisture and clean the bucket before another extraction.
- Line your extraction bags into the bucket.
- The 25 micron bag the first and the 220 micron bag the last.
- Fill the bucket about halfway full with enough cold water to cover the bottom of the bubble bags.
- Add your dry or frozen plant trimmings.
- Fill your bucket almost to the top with enough ice.
- Stir the mix for 15 to 30 minutes, adding ice if necessary.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and let the extraction bags work.
- Pull out your extraction bags one by one, draining them into the bucket, turn it inside out to collect your herbal extract.
Please quote eSources UK when contacting us.
Available to premium buyers (Owner/Entrepreneur)
Posted on 17th May 2011