[ Stowmarket ]
Units per Carton:
26 cm width x 21 cm height x 135 cm depth
This stylish pop up canopy with strong frame is simple to erect in minutes and very compact in its folded state.
Our high quality foldable canopies can be conveniently carried and are perfect for many outdoor needs, family parties, weddings, picnics, sports events, outdoor vendors, craft fairs, job sites and camping trips.
- Brand new in factory box.
- Pyramid roofed design provides more space and less pressure.
- Rust and corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework makes it extra strong and stable in all conditions.
- Reinforced steel connector (not plastic ones).
- All the connections are secured with durable steel fixings and bolts.
- External pole cover curtains hide frame poles and keep wind out.
- Newly designed three levels adjustable pins: adjust the height easily.
- Leg guard can help protecting the leg.
- 420D Oxford silver coated sidewalls and cover provide maximum flexibility, waterproof and UV protection.
- Heavy duty cross truss roof design.
- Flat metal feet: suitable for use on lawns as well as hard standing.
- Condition: brand new in factory box.
- Color: light blue.
- Dimension (length x width x height): 2m x 2m x 2.83m ( 6.6 inches x 6.6 inches x 9.3 inches).
- Frame material: steel frame and white spray paint pull pin system and steel foot base.
- Cover fabric: 420D Oxford, silver coated, water proof and UV protection.
- Sidewall fabric: 4 pieces, 420D Oxford, silver coated, water proof and UV protection.
- Carry bag: with roller, 300 x 600D Oxford, same color and PVC.
- Window size: 120 x 84cm.
- Leg tube: 30 x 30 or 25 x 25mm.
- Ceiling tube: 12 x 23mm.
- 2m x 2m (6.6 inches x 6.6 inches) powder coated full steel frame.
- 1 x 420D silver coated Oxford cloth cover.
- 2 x 420D silver coated window style Oxford cloth sidewalls.
- 2 x 420D silver coated Oxford cloth zippered doors.
- 300 x 600D carry bag with roller.
- Necessary accessories: 4 cables.
Please quote eSources UK when contacting us.
Available to premium buyers (Owner/Entrepreneur)
Posted on 4th May 2011