Metal Giftware Distributor
[ London ]
Our company was established in Malaysia in 2004, and we have now extended our business to the United Kingdom.
We believe in giving best service, best quality, best pricing and prompt delivery. Be it awards for winners, employees or distributors, souvenirs for VIP, door gifts for functions, premiums for product launching, or even personal gifts for someone special. We are ready to provide our services.
Unlike other pewter manufacturers, all our pewter wares are hand made by skilled craftspeople. Most importantly, the amount of tin that has been used to produce each individual items are to their purest of 97% tin. Where the other 3% are copper and antimony for strengthening and giving the product a nicer finishing touch. No lead is used, therefore our drink and table wares are safe to use.
We are always interested to hear what people think. If you have any comments about what you see on the site, or ideas about new products we could offer, please contact us.
Please quote eSources UK when contacting us.
|Distributor [London, est. 2004]|
|Metal Giftware, Trophies, Pewter Giftware|
|Pewter Tankards, Pewter Goblets, Wedding Goblets, Christening Tankards, Children Christening Gifts, Christening Mugs, Corporate Gifts, Trophies, Golf Trophy, Pewter Gifts, Pewter Chess Sets, Pewter Plates, Pewter Vases, Water Pitches, Figurines, Drinkware & Tablewares, Figurines, Desktop Accessories, Trays, Trophy & Plaque, Vases & Water Pitches, D'passage Collection And Tea Caddy.|
|Retailers, Wholesalers, Multiple Retailers, Exporters, Market Traders, Manufacturers, Online Traders, Mail Order Companies|
|Cheque, Credit Cards, PayPal, Cash, Cash On Delivery, Credit Account|
Available to premium buyers (Managing Director/CEO)
Member since 2005