Wholesale Supplier

Auto Accessories Wholesaler

[ Sante Fe Springs, United States ] Auto Accessories Wholesaler is a Wholesaler

We are southern Californias largest wholesale liquidator of closeout, new and returned merchandise. Our bulk of merchandise that we sell consists of store returns, closeouts, and salvage merchandise. This accounts for about 85% of our inventory. The other 15% is comprised of factory refurbished items and brand new shelf pulls. We only sell items in bulk which is generally 1 pallet of merchandise. None of our merchandise is ever cherry picked. We generally have a 1 pallet minimum unless we have inventory that sells in case lots.

ESOURCES NOTE: please note some of this supplier's stock is returned, used or damaged. Ensure you read their terms in full before trading.

Please quote eSources UK when contacting us.

Business Type:
Wholesaler, Drop Shipper [Sante Fe Springs, United States]
Industry Focus:
Auto Accessories, Dropship Mens Clothing, Dropship Sunglasses
Jewelry boxes, assorted hosiery, bras, childrens apparel, womens apparel, mens suits, auto accessories, car neon lighting, auto pallets, high end domestic lots, cell phone accessories, mixed cell phone lots, video game consoles, dvd players, computers, home accessories, home furniture, general merchandise, housewares, shoes, sporting goods, toys, posters, art prints and tools.

Contact Details:

Contact Person:

Available to premium buyers (Sales)

Recommend to a friend Add to Favourites Return to top

SearchSuggest NewCategories:Automotive and transport wholesaler categories: